Here's everything everybody needs to know about the RSA Tower (biggest building in Mobile and the state of Alabama, where Regions downtown is located) and business operation , Please be sure to read everything
Hours of Operation
- Opening day is tomorrow but the real official day/Grand Opening is next Monday (because of Thanksgiving and Black Friday)
- Hours of operation is Monday-Friday 10 AM-6 PM, only opened after hours to people who works late, have night classes, work overnight or can't make it during regular hours the latest 8 PM.
- The best parking spots is in the City of Mobile public parking lot whcih is located by Cooper Riverside Park in between the Convention Center and the Meritime Museum which is FREE, if you have a dollar you can park under the convention center which is on the left side where you can just walk across Water Street or just go to the walking overpass that connects the Convention Center to the hotel, the next best spaces are Alabama Power, you'll be lucky enough to find a parking around beinville square make sure you got change for the meter (the minimum at least a dollar in change). After 5 you can park anywhere except the parking garages
- you can only park in the horse shoe on Dauphin Street side if you're dropping off info, pictures, a payment or picking up products
- Do not park in the valet spots out front of the hotel.
- You can park at the library and catch the free trolley that rolls down Washington Avenue, Dauphin Street, Water Street, Near Fort Conde and Church Street.
- Please be sure to have your id/license with you to show security to get a badge to operate the elevator, notify any of the company's social media account, an email to email@example.com or the business line is 251-460-3283.
Look forward to working with you